Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pleasurable happenings....

Here is our new Pollen label (for the inside of garments). Thanks to LillaLotta (thank you Anna).

So much quicker then hand stamping onto fabric.

This will save so much time. I would sit there, whilst stamping, wondering what the heck I was doing hand stamping all the labels. I am so pleased I found lillalotta.etsy.com

Here is my pile of finished! I am quite proud of all my finished little garments and I have even added to them since taking this photo:)
Work in progress....while Eliza (Tanya's youngest) slept we thought we would start making some bunting from all my scrap fabric. We had fun sorting through all the colours and even had time to cut out our squares before little one awoke.

When fabric is all out like this I get so inspired:) A happy mess....
Lastly I thought I'd add a pic. of my growing belly. While writing this they are having a kick and having tummy pats from their older siblings. They are both growing nicely.

3 comments:

Scented Sweetpeas said...

wow you have been busy! Great label - lookf fab. Aaahh and what a cute bump - nothing as magical as a little kick here and there from bump (as long as they are soft kicks of course :-)).

blueberries in the fields said...

love your kid's clothing, you are very talented. i saw what you gave to Anna of Lillalotta and thought it was so gorgeous. hope your pregancy is doing well. I have a daughter who is going to have a 1st baby in mid-october, she is so beautiful !

i awarded you with the versatile blog award, go see my blog for details!

rachel and The Story Tree Team said...

Hello busy lady:)Have you noticed that the warm weather has led to many Pollen sales at The Story Tree? So exciting! Lots of interest in ladies skirts expressed, whenever you have inspiration, sizes small and medium needed.No pressure though, just letting you know people love Pollen!