Friday, September 24, 2010

Morsels of Delight.



 This is a new apron style dress for the girls...
First one made, so this is for my neice Grace.
Made using vintage fabric from my Grandma's stash, it is very light and cool fabric for summer.



Hi there,

Haven't blogged for a while, I've been growing babies and sewing.

I think I've been visiting other lovely blogs also.

Tanya, sewing friend who also is the other half to POLLEN...has been sewing up lovelies also.

We are both hopeing to get enough stitches done to actually list them on etsy!

I will list some photo's of some finished stitches soon. I have to remember to take pics.

What has been made so far...

Little girl pleated skirts, with little pleats

Linen pleated skirts for little girls, with big pleats

Strappy little girls tops, in two different styles.

Boys summer PJ pants with singlet, will be sold as set.

Uni-sex linen pants, made for boys in mind but I tink girls could also wear.

Girls a-line tunic tops.

Boys gorgeous pants which are just busting to be worn. They may bark, but wont bite....

Tanya has wiped up the most devine ladies strappy tops. Navy with white spots and they may not even get seen as we may just have to keep them!








There are load more things on the cut out table just waitng to be stitched....time, we need more time!!!

We will let you know where and when they are available.

I must go do those wedding flowers now.

1 comment:

lillalotta said...

Loveliness!

I can not wait to see thenew creations listed!
I adore the outfit you sent me, and the trousers, I just know it be wonderful.

I hope you and your growing tum are doing well.
(tum hug) x