Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blogger Award!

I can't quite believe I received this from Monique at Blueberries in the Fields.Here are the rules to follow for the versatile award:


This is now what I am ment to do....
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the Versatile Blogger Award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the Versatile Blogger Award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the Versatile Blogger Award.

Thank you Monique from the delightful blog http://www.blueberriesinthefields.blogspot.com/ Monique makes to die for dolls and other gorgeousness, go visit her etsy shop which I love:)
 
7 things about myself:
 
1. I love living in Australia, it is a beautiful & free country.
2. I have been a florist (flower designer) for 17 years. I have worked in this industry in Sydney, Byron Bay,
London. I love working with flowers.
3.At the moment I have 2 boys aged 6 and 3 with twins on the way. Finding out Monday if they are going to be blue, pink and blue or pink bundles!
4.Horse riding is a passion .
5. My vegie patch makes me happy when I can put fresh home grown produce on my families plates to eat.
6.I grew up in a country village near Byron Bay, Australia called Clunes.
7.Sewing, craft, kniting, making are all delights of mine.
 
I must go and hopefully will get back to pass this award on another time.
 
Enjoy and thank you again Monique.

5 comments:

Maxabella said...

Congratulations on a well-deserved award. It's nice to learn 7 new things about you. I'm very jealous that you're so connected to the Byron Bay region as I've always loved it 'up' there. It's a magical place, especially the hinterland. x

Mandi said...

I was very spoilt on where I grew up...in the hinterland...very beautiful counrty, it will always be home!

blueberries in the fields said...

hello there
it is nice to read that you are happy to receive an award. you deserve it and i must say i am really impressed by your sewing, i think your children's garment are absolutely lovely !
thanks so much for those lovely comments you left on my dolls.
i know nothing about Australia, it is such a far away place from my home. but it seems to be really beautiful. ^-^
hugs,
monique

rachel and The Story Tree Team said...

Congrats, you go girl-making,creating and incubating;0

MultipleMum said...

Hey! Thanks for coming past my blog. I just read your story - somewhat similar to my own as I have 2 boys and then B/G twins.

It is challenging but very lovely too.

I hope all goes went with the ultrasound. Don't forget to let me know what you end up having!

COngrats on your Blogging Award too :)