Friday, August 6, 2010

Sewing!

Considering my last post, I feel like I have accomplished a lot in the past day:)

I finished  a pair of pants for Anna (lillalotta). When I find my camera will take photo to let you see!

I also have almost finished a size 4 skirt in a gorgeous pale blue floral. I also cut out a pair of pants

which I'm seeing will be quick and easy to fit into my plan of.... keeping it simple but still very me.

I don't even feel out there tired!

The two have started to move...So very excited about this:)

3 comments:

lillalotta said...

Oh how exciting!

I do hope you are feeling al title bit less tired, but then being tired is not a bad thing :) ah all that lovely sleep!

Just to let you know I immediately created your tape, and mailed the package o. The same day. I hope you will receive it in no time x

Maxabella said...

I popped over from lillalotta's site and there she is above me in the comment list! I really love your blog and I'm so glad I clicked through. x

Unknown said...

How exciting to expect twins!!! Congratulations!

My daughter always wished she was a twin.. & really wanted a sister.. well brothers are nice too!

Love your site & shop!

~*~ rest well!