Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Blog Background

Spring is finally here, i have changed my blog background to welcome spring in.

We also welcomed 2 new little baby chickens over the past two days...
hopefully the other three eggs will hatch in the coming days.

These are the first ever my chickens have hatched.
They are Aracana (they lay little blue eggs) crossed with silky.
VERY CUTE! I will try for a photo tomorrow, the mothers are being very
protective! We don't call them mother hens for no reason!

2 comments:

blueberries in the fields said...

lovely blogbackground. think mine needs a bit of a makeover, especially my banner. thanks for such sweet comment on my dolls and on my daughter's bunny. had to let you know my daughter is having a giveaway to celebrate her third year anniversary of her blog and shop. she made another bunny and is going to give it !!! see my blog for details and for the link to her blog. ^_^
good luck !
moniquexx

lillalotta said...

Howcute, little chicks! I can imagine the children are loving them, and there are even more to come!

Sorry, I can not actually see your new background, I will see if refreshing some more might help....