Friday, July 9, 2010

Lazy Days and Packages from Around the World

Lazy days were spent at my Mum and Dad's house, with my two boys.
It was freezing down there (Tamworth) and I now realise we aren't quite equiped with the correct warm clothing which is needed.

Most days I slept the afternoon away! Yes, this babe growing is taking it out of me!

We had a lovely time in the park one morning with my sisters children also, I have worked out children must have very good circulation as they don't feel the cold. They know to keep moving....

I returned to packages. My gorgeous LillaLotta custom made tape arrived! What a great trade we did.
Now I have a little boy. What a cutie he is, with his big eyes and red striped top.

THANK YOU LILLA-LOTTA .... here is her shop http://www.lillalotta.etsy.com/

If you would like to see the pants I made for Anna's little girls, go have a look http://www.lillalotta-blog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tan said...

Our little boy is gorgeous. very exciting indeed. Tan xx

Linda said...

That tape is so very cute!