Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to work.

Back to work at the flower farm today.
Packing 'Stock' flowers and then picking 'Sweet pea' flowers...they smell devine.
I actually didn't feel sick today, but work did make me tired. Will I be able to keep it up?

Tanya and I have decided to focus on sewing for the etsy shop.

We have to decide whether to shut the 'mandiknit' etsy shop and start with a fresh new shop. I think this is where we are headed. We have some lovely idea's for the clothing, we now just have to get on and sew!

I need a PA to stand over me and keep me focused!
It is a personality traight of mine to do three or more things at once. Or I just get side tracked. Like now I am on the computer when I should be down sewing a funky little teal coloured dress, it should be in The Story Tree shop for sale...  
I need a break, lets take a walk...
Male bonding, inbuilt from an early age...
Little girls Apron Dress, view from the back.

No comments: