Sunday, July 25, 2010

TWINS...

12 Weeks 3 Days...
Ok, went to visit my baby doctor for my first appointment...
Whilst having a chat about fabric, sewing and fabric shops...my lovely doctor was glad I was lying down...

I thought this to be a little strange a comment, until I stopped thinking about fabric and took a look at the monitor!

I didn't see one little body, but two!

Now it is too planning.

I have to make two of everything.

If anyone has ANY tips, let me know. I would appreciate them:)
Here are the two wee babes.



6 comments:

sean the prawn said...

Wow, congratulations! That is exciting news for you. Twins always amaze me... Lucky you.. Very special.

{little.happy.things} said...

oh, it's wonderful! congratulations!

Linda said...

Wow...twins...that's twice the blessings:)

mel bomba said...

double the joy, double the trouble, how exciting!!

Maxabella said...

Congratulations! My sister has twins... she has loads of tips and advice and the like. Her blog is cootaitlees.blogspot.com

Enjoy your pregnancy!!

Habitat Home Collection said...

Congratulations...that is super news. As a mum of twins and an older sibling all I can say is go for the ride and enjoy it. They are incredibly divine and you will be surprised with older children and the lack of time that comes with that (LOL), twins tend to adapt really well, well in my case they did. They sleep through anything and definitely have their own little thing happening. So happy for you.