Saturday, June 19, 2010

Trip to Matilda's Market

Tanya & I went to Matilda's MArket today.
We wanted to see if our little business would fit in there.
(I.E Is the clothing we are making good enough?)
Good to know we think it could be. We have come back home inspired.
We where looking to see if we could come up with a niche market, I think we could.

Within minutes of walking through the doors we recieved comments on the skirts we were wearing, yes,
we had made them. We have learnt that we can be walking advertisments for our own label:)

I think this was the highlight of the day for both of us!

There were some beautiful childrens products there. We had a lovely day.

Big thanks to both husbands for taking the hands of the wee ones for the day.

I also found a great place to buy re-usable nappies, all made out of 100% organic Bamboo.

Must go do some sewing:)

HAPPY DAYS!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Hi Mandi
My Mum Carollyn said she met you at the Story Tree the other night and that you made great kids clothes. Good luck with the venture. Trying something that your heart is in is always so exciting. I have just started my own blog and am launching an etsy site next week. I have a little give away on my blog if you'd like to stop by. http://homespunblissblog.blogspot.com

Jodie said...

Hi Mandi
Congratulations on winning one of my hearts! Can you send me an email (address on my blog) so I can arrange to send the heart to you.

Chers

lillalotta said...

Amanda,
Your most wonderful package arrived... I just had to blog about it....

http://lillalotta-blog.blogspot.com/2010/07/pollen-goodness.html

xx