Thursday, June 17, 2010

I've Been up too.....

I've been sick last week so haven't been very productive on the sewing front.

Did get a pair of Red & White stripe pants started & finished...which I really enjoyed making.

Also started & finished a top for my friend Kathie's daughter, Amber.  Hope she loves it.

Tonight at Brown Owls I also cut out my husbands corduroy pants he so wants badly...and another
dress is cut out ready to be sewed up for sale soon...I now have a lot of sewing to do!!! I have another number of sewing projects on the way as well:)

Now all I need to do is find my good scissors which wont hack at the fabric. I put them somewhere safe!

Tanya & I and another friend, Justine had a lovely Wednesday chatting, sewing and watching children all at the same time. So glad women can multi-task.

I must also get a new needle and cutting blades for my over-locker. Then I must send sewing machine & over-locker on a holiday to have a service. They need a little TLC, they have worked hard in the last year!

I will post some photo's soon:)

2 comments:

Kathieunder100 said...

Amber is soooooo excited! You are such a busy bee, are you feeling better?? Thinking of you!

Mandi said...

Yes, I feeling much better.
I think I'm even getting my nausea under control. Other then praying God gives me the serenity & strength to keep moving, I am also eating whenever the stomach tells me it is hungry....just one problem.....would love a personal chef who could take me to a different country through the experience of food every day. Am I asking too much? I really need some hot Indian Curry!!!! I went to CHina tonight, I made a great fried rice & topped it off with Sweet CHilli sauce!