Monday, June 7, 2010

Pollen Photo's-Clothes at THE STORY TREE, Boonah



All lined up in their similar, but one-of-a-kind pants.
Solomon, third from left, is wearing corduroys which Tanya is busy sewing more and should be for sale at THE STORY TREE very soon....


Hayley in Red Chandelier Apron Dress.
'Lets go for a Walk' tie waist skirt made from a heavier weight fabric, great for winter with boots.
Stripes and spots, what could be more fun!


Thanks to Sarah Ruthvern for tackling a photo shoot with children...

The skirt, Apron dress and boys pants are all available at The Story Tree, Boonah.


This is the only place where the OOAK 'POLLEN love.life.passion.' can be purchased.
Hand made with love.


We had so much fun doing this, the children were fantastic. The boys ran around for the whole time, stopping occasionally allowing Sarah to capture some great shots.

I wanted to be able to show how the clothes look on, and layering options available with different styles. Especially the Apron dress. Here we have the Apron Dress with a short sleeve, through winter a long skivvy & coat will keep your child warmer.  Little Eliza wears her Apron with jeans.
Yes, Tanya's skirt will also be coming soon....

Oh, I also dropped three new, adult sized skirts into the The Story Tree. So mums, aunts and grandma's now wont miss out either!!!

9 comments:

lillalotta said...

Those stripey red trousers are simply to die for!! Where and when will you have those for sale (!!) *hearts*

rachel and The Story Tree Team said...

Guess what, only two skirts left! One sold on sunday.

Kathieunder100 said...

Love these photos Amanda! LOVE those boys' pants - desp want a cordorouy pair for Bailey!!! Glad u r keeping busy!!!!

Mandi said...

Tanya is madly trying to make the cords...she is making a pair each for our own boys & three pairs to go to The Story Tree, will let you know when they hit the shop.

Anna, if you would like me to make a pair just let me know as I've still got some of the fabric in my ever growing stash:) They are all one offs.. they may look similar, but are all slightly different....

lillalotta said...

Ooo I would definitely love a pair for my little girl (she is nearly 10 and tall) or my other girl (she is 5 and very tall too :) Let me know where to go what to do, and I would love to order! x

Mandi said...

Anna, I think I'll have enough for to make a size 6 with more length on the cuffs. I just need to measure it all up first....once I know I have enough fabric I'll let you know, then I can make them up & I can list them in my etsy shop for you:)

lillalotta said...

|Fabulous! Thanks very much! Just let me know, and there is no rush.... (lillalotta@mac.com)
*happy*

Mandi said...

So excited to be making you something:)
Will attempt to get onto it straight away...everything is at a rather slow pace at the moment... I'm having morning sickness all day long, which is getting me down...

Mandi said...

Lillalolla (Anna)
Said pants have been made!!!

I was itching to sew yesterday, after feeling ill for so long, so I cut, stitched and finshed pants all in one afternoon...very happy with myself...Will post a photo.