Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Listing!!!

Finally......

I have listed something else at my etsy store.
http://www.mandiknit.etsy.com/

My etsy store doesn't come under the name of 'POLLEN love.life.passion.'
for a very good reason!

I can't remember the password! Before everyone starts telling me to just reset it, don't waste your time....
I can't remember the email address where the reset password has been sent to!!!!

So, for those who live far away from me, here is where you can purchase a little bit (or a lot) of POLLEN.

I hope you enjoy:)

Don't forget I love doing custom clothing.


My Apricot/Pink pile....one of many!

2 comments:

lillalotta said...

So sorry to hear you have lost your password! That must be so awful (and yes *nods* it has happened to me before too... grrr)

Kathieunder100 said...

Such a pretty dress Amanada! And while I'm here, I gave Lily her dress yest and she and Sheree loved it! You are so clever.