Friday, May 28, 2010

Cutting out...

So many skirts, and a dress & I'm sure a few others under the pile.

I now have to seriously start putting head down, tail up and sew!!!!

Finished one skirt, half way through another with Tanya having to find the third thisafternoon for me....

I went to show her the fabrics I had choosen for the skirts...couldn't find one for nothing!!!

Tan, bless her, found it in the draw which I can now remember throwing it into.

I really need to get some order into my little sewing knook.

I have taken 4 days (more like one day) after returning from holidays to get some serious piles and mess happening. Mind you, my folding, ironing (am i kiding myself!), washing, stacking of clothes is all in there as well.

I think tomorrow a few hours are going to be put aside for some re-arranging:)

Off I go to make a coffee, sorry, tea... and think about how I will re-arrange my little fabric corner....

Much goodness to you all...

No comments: