Monday, May 10, 2010

BUSY,BUSY,BUSY.

Mother's Day yesterday.

I had a wonderful day...

I received a mug full of lollies (which my boys loved eating...I'm not much of a lolly eater!)

A bath bomb (which my boys loved having a strawberry flavoured bath last night!)

Some body wash (which I did get to use:)

I also received a devine French book...'FRENCH ESSENCE...ambience, beauty & style in provence"

By Vickie Archer ohhh lala......

I am spoilt...

I also was able to quite a bit of sewing...


Fabric choosen!
Ann-Marie's Skirt....finally made it for her...
I even added a pocket!
With vintage button from Grandma's button tin.
I am so very tempted to keep this for myself...but I promised to make her one")

I Loved making this skirt...

Also, made this little OOAK skirt. It is  for that little girl who adores a good tea party:)

I decided to add a vintage button to the pocket..

1 comment:

rachel and The Story Tree Team said...

Amaaaanda!! it looks beautiful! Thank you so much! P.s I do love the vintage button you added to the little girl skirt - fabulous thinking there.

thanks again, Ann-Marie
:) See you soon