Thursday, May 27, 2010

BIG POLLEN! (for adults)

Ok everyone, Tanya & I have got together & are now busy making adult clothes....

I must admit it is all whilst looking after children, shopping for yet more fabric, cleaning,cooking, feeding animals, blogging, shopping on etsy, etc. etc.

We did do a trip today to a fabric shop Tanya knew about, & I didn't, Tanya has opened up a whole new world of fabric shopping locally to me:)

What will my husband say?!!!

So, Tanya & I have been putting together fabric combinations & choosing what to make with what.....
very hard when all fabric is just so yummy & we don't know where to start!!!

Soon we will have some skirts ready for adults to go to The Story Tree.

Then we are also making some pants for the men in our lives, we might even get some into The Story Tree as well....

Better go & get ready for Brown Owls in at my favorite place (yes, The Story Tree).

No comments: