Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MATHILDA"S MARKET

Pollen's GOING to MATHILDA'S MARKET

26th MAY 2012




I set this goal a while ago now. On a whim I thought I'd fill out the application form...this is what can happen when God goes before.


So in my excitement there is nerves, questions to myself (can I possibly do this? Am I GOOD enough? Will POLLEN sell? etc. etc.)

Let me tell you, that list of questions to oneself is LOOONNNGGG!!!



So, if you live in Brisbane or surrounds, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE visit Pollen at the Mathilda's Market!

It is a wonderful Market in a beautiful place.



Strawberry Shortcake Shorts



Blue Flower headbands



Oil cloth Children's Apron's
xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog!
Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

Mandi said...

Would LOVE to be FASHION FRIENDS!!!! Will go take a peek at your blog. I get so stuck sometimes with my blog!