Monday, April 30, 2012

Ikea TRIP!

Two babies & two adults....it was like a mission!!!

I was on a path to find shelving & display options for Mathilda's Market Stand.

I have an idea in my brain...well a few idea's to be truthful:)

This can bring trouble at the best of times....enter IKEA & a million idea's, options, colours, themes start bouncing around.

I was focused to not purchase that which was unnecessary, & that which was steering away from this particular image in my head!!!! OH MY!! HOW HARD!!!!

Let's just finish with, we adults went to the WRONG paying counters, thinking the quick exit is needed-two babies crying, over tiered, sick of sitting, over stimulated, WAY TO CUTE! & attracting attention which was distracting to us adults! YOU CAN NOT pay with CASH at a CARD ONLY counter! Dummies were being thrown, bum grope, pointing & THANK GOD we have mobile phone's & phone banking!!!!

We yawned the whole way home, babies slept:)

ADVENTURE had...thank you dear friend for experiencing IKEA with twins.....& I thought I'd go on my own one day!?!

CHEEKY MONKEYS.

One last thing.....Ikea children's cutlery works really well:) xoxo

No comments: