Friday, November 11, 2011

WELCOME BACK!!!

Hello all,
It has been a while...twins are now 10 months old & I am able to focus on Pollen a little better now.

Thanks for patience...
I have launched Pollen Clothing website, now have a facebook page and am putting Pollen out there! Into the big wide world.

Enjoying the roller coaster of a ride...

How do I do it?

With a supportive husband & 4 beautiful children who motivate , challange & drive me to be the best I can be in Christ, & all that I put my hand too.

I haven't gone back to working with flowers, miss it but that is for another time...not very family friendly that passion:)

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see you blogging again. Congratulations on putting Pollen out there in the big wide world.

Jodie said...

Congratulations and all the best with your adventures