Monday, November 14, 2011

'DOING ME'!

Lesson learnt..."Do You"...connecting one human to another.
"people may forget what you said, but they will never ever forget how you made them feel".
Laura-Creating Fame

I so desire Pollen to be a WHOLE experience. One of wearing unique clothing which brings joy, happiness, comfort & a WOW factor... enjoyable & fun to purchase, also.

SOLOMON

ERIC

ESTHER

ZANE

ESTHER & ME.
This is why I 'DO ME'....Some days it is a challenge to stay on track & to be vulnerable. Other days I am driven....

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Mandi I know what you mean. Somedays diven somedays wavering, but overall keep plugging on!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

:-) Love that saying! I sleep deprivated has a lot to do with if I am having a driven day or a go with the flow one :-)