Thursday, February 6, 2014

Preparing for Markets

Hello gorgeous ones....

I don't really believe in setting myself New Year resolutions, but this year I feel I have... (Insert sigh...)
This year I have set myself a goal to attend markets. I want to see RESULTS, yes that's the resolution part. 

In my world  a light bulb switched on...

So I have set myself the goal of attending BrisStyle Indie Markets ( http//:www.brisstyle.com.au ) which are held the second Saturday
of each month...


I feel I need to take Pollen out & showcase in person the creations I have made.
Being a regular event, I feel BrisStyle will help me bring Pollen to the many wonderful people who adore handmade. 





Here is a surprise, hand crafted pendent lights... 
Mason jars transformed into lights, made by my lovely companion... He has cheered me on from the sidelines & now has expanded Pollens range into the homewares arena. 

I LOVE the look...  

Made using quality fittings & with perfection.

If you are in the Brisbane area come along & say hello... I would love to meet you in person.

Xx here's to a successful & cheery 2014.

XAmanda

No comments: