Saturday, January 28, 2012

WEB SITE

Pollen website was not a prioity over the Christmas/New Year time.

In my own words, 'sit ideal for a while till life settles a little.' Hmmm.....hasn't really settled, was silly to think it might with two children to prepare for school, & twins to bath, cuddle,feed,cuddle, play, cuddle, entertain, PUT TO BED, & cuddle!

Two older boys are settled in for an exciting year of Prep & 2nd grade. Twins & I are getting into a lovely routine of Pollen revolving around the family...yes, Pollen has to fit into our family. The Lord has helped me through an immensely harrowing 2011. On many levels of life.

Today the web site has had some time spent on it. Much needed & I think it is going to pay off. It is beginning to look how I have visualised it. I have much required help....


A lot more professional & smart! I am excited. I have been busy designing & sewing for Autumn/Winter & there are so many beautiful things which are soon to grace the web site. www.pollenclothing.com


xxAmanda

 






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exciting times ahead.