Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas

The lead up to Christmas has been SO very different to this time last year.


Last year I was pregnant with two little people growing rapidly inside my tummy.

There was so much anticipation to meet TWO little one's at the same time!
I felt utterly BLESSED & so privileged, to think the Lord thought I & my husband could handle TWO, at once!!

I could hardly move or breath with comfort! Esther, was jammed up under my ribs & it sometimes felt as if they were fighting for space....they were both head up (breech). Two heads under my rib cage was excruciating, & four feet....I don't think I need to say anymore!!!


Christmas was very quiet, the first time ever I had not been around extended family. It was Paul, myself & our two boys...we had a great, simple day. The boys played with there new toys & I rested...this is pretty much ALL I could do!


A week later, Mum arrived, Saturday I wished the babies would JUST GET themselves OUT!!! By Tuesday I was in SO much uncomfortable pain, we rung the hospital & decided to go in. Thank goodness as I was already in labor!

The next 2 hours went by VERY quickly, they rushed me down to the theater (I was to have a c-section as both were breech)...now to fill you in a bit here....

I have a GREAT fear of NEEDLES, I NEVER in my life wanted to have a c-section (only if necessary

No comments: