Thursday, February 17, 2011

love.life.passion.

Life in my home has chnged forever...
two new little bundles of delight have forever
shifted it.
Zane & Esther (our new twins) are such a delight.
Ohhh....I prayed so hard that no matter what I would enjoy and take delight in them.
My prayers were answered.

I am content...

My eldest boy, Solomon, loves them And is a little in awe
of them. I can tell by the glimmer in his eyes when he looks at them.

Eric, my now middle child, loves to cuggle (cuddle) them. Even nursing them
whilst they have a scream waiting for their bottle to heat up. He knows even to make a shhh...shhh. sound to try and comfort them.


This is how I found Esther lying after Zane woke from a sleep. She is a little bed hog, her feet were kicking her brother in the back!

This is Eric playing his crocodile to one of the twins, he wa ssinging twinkle twinkle little star and old mcdonald had a farm...very sweet! 
Zane relaxing in the hammock!! They both fitted in here when first home from hospital...they now don't quite fit together:)


Solomon watching tv, while Esther digests a much full tummy...such a great big brother.


At the moment my blog seems to be more about family then Pollen... whilst Pollen is being a little neglected, I am having loads of ideas and directions for Pollen. Slowly, but surely, I am and will get back in the swing.
I am actually very excited with the ideas I am thinking up for Pollen.
Esther is already becoming my little muse:)

3 comments:

Amanda @ mammajoy said...

Ooooh so very exciting to hear you have ideas for more Pollen designs! Your babies look so happy and healthy and it's wonderful that you've been able to enjoy them :-)

Scented Sweetpeas said...

aahh what cute photos, your children are so sweet. don't rush back into work, enjoy the baby baby time and having lots of brain waves for new things for pollen :-)

Hello Hoop said...

Oh My! They are so precious!
Congratulations!